Wednesday, January 16, 2008

drawing strings



I made this simple drawstring bag for Hannah to use when she goes for sleepovers. It has a large pocket inside that allows for (colouring) books and the like and a pocket on the front for her toiletries, etc. The bag itself is a quite big since she still sleeps with her special toy, Oggie - short for St. Augustine the Hippo - and thus has to be included as part of her 'things to bring'.

Such a simple bag should have taken no more than half an hour, no? It took me two days to complete. The reason is those bunnies on the front pocket. They require so much extra work. They're lovely, though I won't be making them again any time soon.

4 comments:

teresa fsw said...

The rabbits are adorable! One of my girlfriend is crazy over rabbits and she has two huge Angora rabbits!

qusic said...

cute bunnies, found you through flickr!

Babbbyyy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Babbbyyy said...

Hii.. I'd love the things you made. can you make something for my baby boy? Im from spore, do you send it here? Me email add is rohaya05@hotmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you and have gd day!!