Monday, March 17, 2008

fat quarter clothes sets





(Please excuse the picture layout. For some reason blogspot has rotated them automatically no matter how I saved them on my computer. Darn technology ...)


When I received the fat quarters from my swap partner, the little nut in my brain started whirring non-stop ... all the possibilities.
I finally decided on making sets of clothes for Emma. Being the second one, almost all her clothes are hand-me-downs from Hannah. Not that it was a problem as Hannah's clothes were in quite good condition when she was done with them. It's just that Emma has a birthday in a couple of weeks and I thought it would be nice for her to have something new, just hers, to celebrate turning two.
Although the pink polka dots is the best looking, my favourite is definitely the orange
.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I never imagined that you could make such adorable clothes with fat quarters! These are quite wonderful and sweet as can be. I have a lot to learn about sewing to make it to your league! Thank you for the inspiration!
~Emily