Wednesday, November 28, 2007

bookclub and inkpad


Met up with my bookclub today. We had opted to read Kazuo Ishiguro's "Never Let Me Go" and only three of us had finished it. Quite disappointing as I really enjoyed the book and thought the writing was sublime. Had looked forward to discussing it, but was impossible due to numbers. Hopefully we will do better next time. This time around we've opted to read "Infidel".

On the way home, stopped by the local scrapbooking shop and got a VersaCraft Inkpad so I could make my labels and mini-lanyards. I wanted a black inkpad but they only had chocolate. I haven't tried it out properly yet as I need to mount the stamp first. Will try to do it this weekend and photograph the results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the group picture!!!

Circe said...

Thank you - it was taken at a cafe in Noosa :)